This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Kreg, PRS1200 Precision Beaded Face Frame System Jig 14337
- Beaded Face-Frames are a great way add detail, richness, and value to your fine cabinetry work.
- The Kreg PRS1200 Precision Beaded Face Frame System works in conjunction with your router table to serve as the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to build beaded face-frames in a home shop.
- Through a process of precise notching of rails and stiles, the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System simplifies standard beaded face-frame construction by eliminating the need to make intricate cuts on a table saw, fit and refit miters, or spend thousands of dollars on a large specialized machine.
- The end result is higher quality, more consistent results, in far less time and with far less effort than before.
- Dramatically reduces the cost of building beaded face-frames
- Simple design results in more accurate cuts, better finished look
- Engineered for production shop use
- Works seamlessly with the Kreg Precision Router Table
- Easily installed on almost any full-sized router table
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Fence
- Zero Clearance Ball Bearing Sliding Base
- Integrated Clamp
- Kreg Precision Router Table Stop
- Kreg ¼” x 1-½” Notching Bit
- Kreg ¼” Standard Beading Bit
- Kreg ¼” Precision Router Table Set-Up Bar
- Instructional DVD
- Integrated Tape Measure
- 1/2” Dowel Pin
To watch the Quick-Start Tutorial Video, CLICK HERE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.