Roll over image to zoom in
Freud, 40-101 22 1/2º 1-1/4'' Chamfer Bit 1/2'' Shank 13068
- For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines.
- Ideal for making multiple sided projects. #40-094 makes 16-sided pieces and #40-098 makes 12-sided pieces.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit.
- Overall Dia. (D) 1 1/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B) 1/2"
- Carbide Height (h) 7/8"
- Angle (d) 22 1/2°
- Shank Dia. (A) 1/2"
- Overall Length (H) 2 5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.