Freud, 99-263 1-11/16-Inch Matched Rail and Stile Bit Set with 3/4-Inch Carbide Height 13175
- Produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 3/4" stock
- Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Creates rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles
- Produce flawless raised panel doors when you combine these bits with one of Freud's Raised Panel Bits. Shims are included to ensure a perfect fit.
- Create professional-looking raised panel doors when you combine these bits with one of Freud's Raised Panel Bits
- Shims provided to ensure a perfect fit
- 99-060 and 99-061 bits cope and stick cut the rails and stiles, and also can be used alone to form a matching edge profile.
- 99-062 cuts the panel slot and the back of the tongue on the coped piece.Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Overall Dia.:1-1/2-inch
- Small Diameter: 1-inch
- Carbide Height: 7/16-inch
- Minor Height: 1/16-inch
- Large Radius: 7/32-inch
- Shank Dia.: 1/2-inch
- Overall Length: 2-1/4-inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.