Samona, 60120 2 1/2'' Dust Collection Hose Splice 12899
- 2-1/2'' diameter for splicing flex or flexable dust collection hoses together on our dust collection system
- 2 1/2'' dust collection hose
- Hose clamp(s)
- Hose splice
- Flathead screwdriver
1. Take the two ends of the dust collection hose and line them up next to one another, making sure they are properly aligned.
2. Place the hose splice over the ends of the hose, making sure it is centered.
3. Use a flathead screwdriver to tighten the hose clamp(s) around the splice and the two ends of the hose. Make sure the clamp(s) are tight enough that they won't come undone, but not so tight that they damage or pinch the hose or splice.
4. Test to make sure everything is secure and airtight by running air through both sides of your spliced connection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.