- Heavy-Duty Commercial Grade 1 Cortland-Style Latchset with Stainless Steel finish
- For use on wood or metal doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick
- Deadlocking latchbolt operated by lever and turn from either side
- Outside lever locked by push button from inside
- Unlocked by key from outside or rotating inside lever
- When outside lever locked by push and turn button from inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch, does not unlock outside lever
- Use the LC2481 in Office Buildings, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, Warehouses, Gas Stations & Appartments
- Vandal-resistant Gorilla Guard
- Performance Complies with ANSI A156.2 - 2003, Series 4000, Grade 1, 800000 cycles, UL listed for 3 hour fire door
- Chassis: Cylindrical, steel-coated with zinc dichromate (corrosion resistance), freewheeling clutch (added security from hammer attacks), independent spring cages
- Lever: Non-handed, solid cast
- Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter (stainless steel), 1/2" throw
- Rose: 3-1/2" diameter; Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Door Range: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Door Preparation: 2-1/8" diameter for lever, 1" diameter for latch bolt. Fits standard 161 door prep with through-bolting through the door.
- Cylinder: Schlage(SCC) 6-pin solid brass, C keyway
- Includes 2 nickel-silver keys
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.