Irwin 12'' Quick-Grip XP600 Bar Clamp/Spreader 010233520
- The IRWIN QUICK-GRIP One-Handed Bar Clamp, Heavy-Duty, provides up to 600 lbs. of force, making it one of the most powerful clamps available to hold almost any workpiece securely. It features a unique pistol-grip design and quick-release trigger for one-handed operation.
- 600 lb of sustained clamping pressure/holding force
- Ideal for heavy-duty applications such as installation, demolition, and rough glue-up
- Dual-locking swivel jaws with removable full-face pads provide even distribution of clamping force
- 3-5/8" throat depth
- Removable full face pads provide more surface area, even distribution of pressure, and protect work surface
- I-Beam bar supports added pressure, with less bend and flex
- Heat-treated, black oxide carbon steel provides maximum durability
- Quick Change(TM) screw easily converts clamp to a spreader, and spring-loaded screw is affixed so it won't get lost
- Adjustable foot provides added support so clamp can sit upright on a table or work surface
- Clamp Capacity: 12"
- Spreading Capacity: 9-1/8" to 20-7/8"
- 3-3/4" Throat Depth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.