- The B33PH comes with a 3/16”, 15/64”, and a 1/4” diameter sleeve, to fit on a multitude of screwdrivers and power bits. Simply slide your Magnet Driver sleeve over the properly fitting power bit and utilize the rare earth magnet to help keep your bits in place. Traditional magnetized bits may help to keep the screw in place but lack the strength to keep the bit from falling off.
- Rare-earth magnets are extremely powerful, ensuring that your screw stays attached to the bit. The design of the Magnet Driver keeps your screw straight, helping to prevent cross-threading by ensuring a direct drive. This also helps to prevent stripped screws, as the Magnet Driver will keep your screw securely fastened onto your screwdriver.
- Don’t fumble around your tool kit looking for the correct size. The Magnet Drivers easily identified colors allow you to find the proper size with ease. Every item in the Magnet Driver line contains the same color-coded sizing, so no matter which set you get, all sizes will be easily found. Don’t waste time looking for the right bit – use the Magnet Driver to save time and energy!
- Whether you are using a screwdriver or impact driver, the Magnet Driver was made to work with them all! With a soft rubber base, the Magnet Driver can be compressed to ensure a solid drive and allows for countersinking.
- Free up your other hand for anything else you may need with the Magnet Driver! Using two hands to apply one screw is not only tedious, it is also less stable for larger projects. Make sure every screw is just as confident as you are with the Magnet Driver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.