Kreg, SML-HL125-500 1.25'' Hi-Lo Thread Pocket Hole Screws 500pk 13667
- Kreg's most common screw head type is the Maxi-LocTM which is a washer head screw.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- HI-LO THREAD type consists of two separate threads, one higher than the other that serves as a general purpose screw in medium hardwoods like poplar
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Zinc coatings provide adequate rust protection
- Screw Length: 1-1/4"
- Pack of 500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.