Roll over image to zoom in
Kreg, KJHD Heavy Duty Pocket Hole Jig 14652
- When building projects 1-1/2 inch or larger the Kreg Heavy Duty Jig delivers the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
- Built and designed by the same guidelines as the original jig, the all new Kreg Jig HD allows you to drill holes 25% larger and joints 50% stronger.
- The Kreg Jig HD works well with 2x4's and larger pieces.
- The Kreg Jig HD uses heavy duty, hardened steel, screws providing shear resistance and anti-corrosion layers for moisture resistance.
- You can use the Kreg Jig on its own or it can be connected to your K3 or K4 Kreg Jig benchtop base for drilling upright.
- Whether your projects include Deck railings, fences, or benches you'll want the strength of the Kreg Jig HD.
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig® HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick Change compatible
Kreg KJHD Jig® HD Kit Includes:
- HD Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- 1/2-inch Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- HD Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- 6-inch HD Driver Bit
- Starter Screw Set
|Glass Filled Nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides:||2|
|Drill Guide Spacings:||1-7/16"|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Drill Guide Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.