Because our customers are the foundation of our business we would like to make it as easy as possible to return unsatisfactory or defective merchandise. The Tool Store will refund all costs when returning a defective or damaged product. In the case that a product is not defective or damaged, the customer will be responsible for delivery and return shipping cost.
In order to receive a refund all items must be in the original package and unused. In the case that the product is not defective, all original packaging must be intact and included in the return shipment. You will be refunded the full amount plus taxes by credit card or check, depending on your method of payment.
A 10% restocking fee may apply based on the nature of the return.
FOR PROMPT CREDIT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Get a return authorization number (RA) by contacting customer service at 1-888-768-8370
2. Write the RA on all packages to be returned. If the number is not on the package it will be refused.
3. Include a description of the defect or problem and a copy of your original invoice so credit can be given.
4. No credit will be issued if product has been tampered with in any way.
5. Return to the Tool Store, 114 Erie St. N., Leamington, Ontario, N8H 3A2
6. No RETURNS after 30 Days