Bessey TG4.008+2K 8-inch Tradesmen's Malleable Cast F-Clamp 14792
- Integrated BESSEY anti-slip system - set screw that is molded into the sliding arm interlocks with the serration on the rail to prevent the clamp from slipping.
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping.
- Top jaw press fitted to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen.
- Powder coating protects against corrosion.
- Ergonomic shaped 2K composite handle with comfort insert
- High-quality profiled rail from BESSEY’s own German factories.
- The profile acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping.
- Smooth-running spindle with Acme thread – more clamping with less effort.
- Replaceable pressure plates can be easily changed without tools
- Throat Depth: 4 inches
- Clamping Capacity: 8 inches
- Clamping Force: 800 lbs