BlackJack,17510 1/4'' Shelf Pin Drilling Template Kit 14318
- Drilling the holes in cabinet sides for shelf pins can be a headache. But not with this jig!
- Now you can drill perfectly spaced shelf support holes 32mm apart and 37mm or 64mm from the edge of your material.
- The specially designed template drill bit has a spring loaded sleeve that presses the template against the cabinet and protects the template from damage caused by a regular drill bit.
- This template can be indexed lengthways for longer rows of holes.
- Note: not intended for use in a drill press.
- 1/4" Self-Centering Bit included.
- 5mm Self-Centering Bit 14302
- Self-Centering Replacement Drill Bit 1/4" 17508
- Self-Centering Replacement Drill Bit 5mm 17509
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.