- 1.0 HP (Max. Tool Output) — 5.6 Amp Motor -35,000 RPM
- Rugged Aluminum Fixed Base — Durable, solid and precise
- Fast & Precise Depth Adjustment System — Allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique Finger Support Pockets — For additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced Bit Capacity — Fixed Base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
- Softstart — Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response™ Circuitry — Monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
- Convenient Front Spindle Lock on Motor — For easy, one-wrench bit changes
- Quick-Clamp System — Allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design — The most comfortable router in its class.
- Angled cord exit — Helps keep cord out of the way
- Drop-forged Wrench
- Fixed Base PR001
- 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
- Amperage: 5.6
- Assembled In: Malaysia
- Base Opening: 1-9/16"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 7.5"
- Max. Motor HP: 1 HP
- No Load RPM: 35,000
- Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
- Weight (lbs.): 3.2
- Click Here to see Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.