This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Flat Rate Shipping Not Applicable on this product.
Contact us for a Shipping Quote.
- The Bosch GCM12SD 12'' sliding miter saw is the first miter saw not to use bars to slide back and forth. How does it do this? It uses the patented Axial Glide System. This means the Bosch GCM 12SD is hands down the smoothest slide miter on the market today. Without the slide bars it saves up to 12" of work space. The Bosch GCM 12SD miter saw also has an expanded cutting capacity of 14" horizontally and 6 1/2" vertically. The Bosch GCM 12SD sliding miter saw has the largest capacity of any saw up to date. Give the Bosch GCM 12SD sliding miter saw a try today!
- Durable Precision Machined cast aluminum; no constant recalibration needed
- Compact Workspace Saves up to 12" of workspace; work right near the wall
- Smooth Glide Travel 12 sealed ball bearings aligned for ultimate smoothness, control and Performance
- Upfront Bevel Controls All-metal bevel lock lever eliminates need to ever reach behind tool
- Expanded Cutting Capacity 14" nominal cross-cut; 6-1/2" vertical and crow capacity against the fence.
- SquareLock™ Quick Release Fences
- One-touch lock/unlock expanding fence
- 14" horizontal capacity (nominal)
- 6-1/2-in. vertical capacity against the fence (base)
- 6-1/2-in. crown capacity against the fence (45° spring)
|Bevel Angle Range:||48? left / 48? right|
|Miter Angle Range:||52° Left / 60° Right|
|No Load RPM:||3,800|
|Weight (lbs.):||65 lbs.|
|(1) 12” 60T Blade|
|(1) Material Clamp|
|(1) Dust Bag|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.