This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Bosch 1617EVS Fixed Base Router
- Bosch - 2.25 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router - 1617EVS
- Variable speed dial — For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Macro and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator — Fo fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4" base opening plus 2" subbase opening — Accepts large bits
- Exclusive Precision Centering Design centers bit precisely — Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Right or left switch location — For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Classic hardwood handles — For comfort and beauty
- One-piece armature shaft — For accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- Soft Start — Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response Circuitry — Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in Bosch 4-hole pattern and common 3-hole pattern.
- Double insulated
- Power Switch - Now includes dust-sealed power switch
- Now includes RA1161 Fixed-Base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table!
- Optional RA1126 Quick-Change Templet Guide Adapter (sold separately) — For fast and easy change of Bosch RA-Series templet guide (or threaded templet guides, if optional RA1100 adapter is also used.)
- 1/4" S. R. Collet Chuck 2 610 906 283
- 1/2" S. R. Collet Chuck 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench 2 610 991 388
- Collet Nut Wrench 2 610 992 417
- Chip Shield 2 610 991 389
- 10 ft. flexible rubber cord
- Fixed Base (RA1161)
- T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench 2610923193
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.