This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
CAT, DX532 7-1/4" Circular Saw 012650040
- Innovative ORM brushless motor optimizes power and size for maximum performance
- Magnesium base and upper and lower guards offer a lightweight and durable design
- 7-1/4" thin kerf blade optimizes performance for faster and more efficient cutting
- Beveltrack technology improves accuracy when cutting a variety of angles
- Cut the most common and complex angles with 0 - 56° bevel capacity
- Advanced overload protection and electronic brake protects the tool and battery to provide longer life for job site durability
- Textured overmould grip increases comfort and control of user; grip on handle and front pommel handle for comfortable, two-handed operation
- Integrated rafter hook to hang the tool when needed
- Spindle lock and hex key storage for fast blade change
- LED work light provides improved visibility
- Input voltage: 18V
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Blade bore size: 5/8"
- No load speed: 5,500 RPM
- Max bevel capacity: 0 - 56°
- Cutting capacity/depth of cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Cutting capacity/depth of cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Compatible with the CAT® 1For All 18V Cordless Platform (additional tools and accessories sold separately)
- Includes parallel guide, vacuum adapter, hex key, 24T TCT blade, 4Ah li-ion battery pack, 4A charger and rafter hook
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.