ChannelLock 7½-inch Round Nose Lineman's Pliers 367
- The Channellock Lineman's Plier is a MUST-HAVE for the professional or DIYer electrician.
- Only Channellock uses a knife and anvil cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK uses high-grip carbon C1080 for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention.
- By moving the rivet closer to the cutter these pliers offer improved, High Leverage; considerably lessening the force required for cutting.
- Useful crushing area (located just above the handle grips)
- Crosshatch teeth pattern on jaws provide excellent grip from any angle
- Distinctive Channel Lock BLUE dipped, rubber-coated grips add comfort and better control
- Cuts ASCR
- Overall Length: 7½"
- Jaw Length: 1.28"
- Cutting Edge: .63"
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.