Roll over image to zoom in
This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
DeWalt, Heavy-Duty 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router
- The Dewalt DW616 Router is popular among woodworkers due to it's light weight and small size.
- The DW616 router comes with both 1/2 and 1/4 inch self releasing collets for todays STD router bits.
- With the Micro fine adjusting ring, the Dewalt DW616 Router can be adjusted to in as small 1/64 increments.
- The DW616 Router also comes with a Clear Lexan sub base that accepts standard templete guide bushings.
- Dewalt DW616 Router 1-3/4 HP 11.0 Amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64” increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cord-set location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cord-set offers cord-set serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best in-class accuracy.
- Clear LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber over-moulded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance and design.
- Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty precision machined die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long lasting depth adjustment.
|No Load Speed||24,500 RPM|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Typical Application||Professional, Serious DIY|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Tool Weight||7.2 Lbs|
|Shipping Weight||10 Lbs|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.