Ecofan 810 UltrAir Nickel-plated Heat Powered Stove Fan
- For use on freestanding wood stoves with a surface temperature between 150°F — 650°F (65°C — 345°C).
- Ecofans circulate warm air throughout the room to increase your comfort.
- These fans are designed to sit on top of a free standing wood or pellet stove and create their own electricity without using any household energy or batteries.
- Ecofans start automatically when placed on top of a stove and adjust their speed with the stove temperature.
- As the stove heats up, the Ecofan runs faster. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan automatically shuts off.
- Ecofans are designed and quality made in Canada to meet cold winter expectations.
- Ecofan design has evolved from the original Canadian invention to the current models to provide greater efficiency and maximum airflow.
- Distribute heat throughout the home
- Blade Finish: Nickel
- Cordless ready to use
- Silent operation
- Costs nothing to operate
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the surface temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.