Forney, 40648 High Strength, 1/8'' Welding Rods (1 lb Bag) (12195)
- 90 - 150 Amps
- A low hydrogen 7018 electrode designed for smaller 208/230 volt, single phase AC welders
- Provides a smooth, stable arc
- Has excellent restart capabilities
- Designed for welding low, medium and high carbon steels and some higher strength low alloy steels
- Designed to be used on smaller 208/230 volt AC welders
- Low hydrogen electrode for low, medium and high carbon steels
- For frames, trailer hitches, chassis, etc.
- For high strength (70,000 PSI min. Tensile Strength) welding requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.