This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Forney, 44556 3/32'' Stainless Steel Welding Rods (1/2 lb) 12909
- STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRODE ALLOY 312-16.
- For welding all steels. The absolute ultimate computer-engineered, high alloy electrode for welding every known grade of steel using every known stick electrode power source.
- The first truly AC-DC mineral coated high alloy that can be used by anyone, regardless of prior welding experience.
- Superior combination of tensile strength and elongation. Arc so ionized, you cannot short it out.
- Typical Applications: Horizontal fillet welds in all grades of construction steels.
- Weld every known grade of tool steel, including pre-hardened types.
- Join abrasion-resisting steels, Hadfield, and other austenitic manganese steels.
- Join heat & corrosion resisting steels. Many specialized iron-base castings with high carbon contents.
- Tools and dies of all types.
- Tensile Strength: 128,000 PSI
- Elongation: 32%
- Recommended Amperage: 35-70 amps
- Use any AC or DC constant current power source designed for stick welding.
- On DC, use reverse polarity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.