This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Freud, 39-526 3/16'' Radius Top Bearing Fillet Ogee Groove Bit 3/8'' Shank
• Template work, decorative edges and elaborate grooves
• Cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood and softwood
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• These bits produce symmetrical ogee profile ending in a fillet. The flat bottom of the groove can create the illusion of panel construction, and they can also be used to create a decorative edge
• Top-mounted bearing allows for template work without the use of a template guide set
Overall Dia (d) 1 3/8"
Small Dia. (n) 5/8"
Carbide Height (h) 5/8"
Minor Height (m) 5/32"
Radius (R) 3/16"
Shank Dia. (A) 3/8"
Overall Length (H) 2 7/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.