Halder, 3377.150 Series SIMPLEX Hard Faced 40 Oz Mallet 10179
- The head of the SUPERCRAFT mallets is filled with steel shot.
- This means that when the workpiece is impacted, the energy of the shot is transferred with a slight delay.
- The reduced rebound allows the impact energy to be absorbed, resulting in extremely powerful impacts.
- Additionally, working with SUPERCRAFT mallets is much easier on the joints and less noisy than with ordinary steel mallets.
- Aircraft maintenance, assembly and repair work in the automotive and truck sector, positioning and joining of workpieces, straightening work, housing assembly, plant construction, maintenance, sheet-metal working
- Completely robot-welded, robust yellow fluorescent powder coating, maximum solidity of the inserts made from special nylon with excellent impact quality and very high durability, inserts replaceable
- Nylon, white
- Very wear-resistant
- no chipping (even at tempeatures below zero)
- very high impact
- Steel tube and ergonomic rubber grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.