Imperial KK0284-A 946 mL Hi-Temp Stove & Furnace Cement (grey)
- Heavy-bodied high temperature cement is used to repair wood or coal stoves, furnaces, fireplaces and flues.
- Prevents air and gas leaks in flue and chimney joints. Meets or exceeds ASTM C 199 Pier test.
- spreads easily
- Bonds and seals metal-to-metal and metal to masonry joints under 1/8-inch.
- Durable as firebrick when heat cured
- Resists temperatures up to 1482°C (2700°F)
- Quantity: 946 mL (32 fl. oz.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.