Irwin 20-inch Universal Handsaw 1773468
- After 5 years of development, Irwin has produced what might be the Best Universal Handsaw, Ever!
- The unique handle-to-blade design of the Irwin 1773467 Universal Handsaw combined with the patented universal triple-ground teeth, completely eliminates binding and cuts 3X faster than traditional handsaws through virtually any material.
- Patented universal tooth grind rapidly removes material, delivering coarse-cut speed with fine-cut finish in most standard building materials.
- Comfort Grip Handle constructed of high density resin & molded into ergonomic grip
- Handle of the Irwin 1773467 Universal Handsaw is lighter than traditional handsaws resulting in less hand fatigue
- Blade profile has tapered-pitch nose for improved clearance through materials & stability with every stroke
- Thick body saw blade is .85 mm thick with water based lacquer coating, delivering faster, more controlled cut
- 90° & 45° angle markings are fast & convenient features, providing reliable straight edge for quickly marking work surfaces
- Blade Thickness: .85mm
- 11 points/inch
- Blade Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 27"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.