Irwin 7/16'' Wood Auger Drill Bit 49907
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Wide lands keep bit straight as it bores through hole.
- Flutes are ground behind lands to funnel chips to inside of bit and away from outside diameter, producing faster, cleaner cut
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes circumference of hole for smoother finish
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens twist where greatest strain occurs
- Shank Size: 7/32"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- 4-1/2" twist length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.