- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges (cutting-edge hardness approx 64 hrc) for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Knipex high-leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough, continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high-leverage axel design. This design provides a reduction in required force. They feature optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio, and ergonomic handle shape, and they easily cut nails and all types of wire with high-performance precision.
- Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium steel, our diagonal cutters are built to last. The rivet of our high-leverage diagonal cutters has to stand up to a lot of stress. That's why we literally give it backup: we forge it straight onto the pliers. This means extra effort as we have to precision mill the rivet to a few hundredth millimeters. But our satisfied users are worth this effort. The fixed forged axle rivet joint assures continuous smooth operation with no weakening or wobbling effect over time. The precision matched, induction-hardened cutting edges cut a wide range of materials — from soft copper and aluminum to hardened materials like nails, piano wire, or ACSR wire without changing tools or damaging the cutting edges.