Kreg KPHJ320 Pocket-Hole Jig 10031
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Works with materials from ½" to 1½" thick
- Simple to set up and easy to use with convenient material-thickness stops
- Durable construction, lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile for indoor and outdoor projects, and making household repairs
- Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
- Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
- The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects — whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 works with materials of any thickness between 1/2" and 1 1/2". It features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and stops for 1/2"- , 3/4"-, and 1 1/2"-thick material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood.
- The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws — with 40 sample screws included. Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand — Kreg
|Construction||Durable plastic polymer, hardened steel|
|Adjustability||Adjustable material-thickness stops at 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/2"|
|Capacity||Materials from 1/2"- to 1 1/2"-thick|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.