- High-performance, track-guided circular saw for precisely cutting plywood and solid-wood boards
- Plunge-cutting circular saw for cutting solid wood and plywood when paired with the Kreg 62" Guide Track
- Powerful 12-amp, 120-volt variable speed motor with load compensation
- Safe with fully-shrouded, retracting blade, riving knife, electronic blade brake, and anti-kickback control
- Blade-left design is optimized for right-handed users, and provides superior cutting visibility and control
- High-capacity cutting with 2 1/8" maximum cut at 90° and 1 1/2" at 45°
Adjustable for making bevel cuts from -1° to 47
- The Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw offers powerful cutting performance with a variable-speed motor with an electronic blade brake. It provides safe cutting with plunge-cutting action, a fully shrouded blade, a retractable riving knife, and integrated anti-kickback features.
- The Plunge Saw is versatile, too, with bevel cutting capability from -1° to 47°, and 2 1/8" maximum cutting-depth from the included 48-tooth, carbide-tipped blade. With a 12-amp motor the Plunge Saw delivers cutting power, plus control from variable-speed and an electronic blade brake. An included dust port and bag collect chips to minimize cutting mess and provides the ability to connect to a vacuum hose.
- The Plunge Saw is designed to work with the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track to deliver straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. Plus, the saw offers integrated safety and ergonomic features that make it easy and safe to use. The saw’s blade-left design is optimized for right-handed users, and provides superior cutting visibility and control. Two-year saw warranty.
*Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track.
Motor: 12-amp, 120-volt variable speed motor with load compensation and electronic brake
Key Safety Features Fully-shrouded blade
Retractable riving knife
Selectable anti-kickback control
Sturdy, comfortable handles o locate hands away from blade
Cutting Depth 2 1/8" maximum cut at 90°
1 1/2" at 45°
Bevel Capacity -1° to 47°
Warranty 2 Years
Compatibility Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
Compatible with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
(1) Plunge Saw
(1) 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
(1) dust-collection bag
(1) carrying bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.