Kreg - KHI-HINGE - Concealed Hinge Jig 14533
- Make cabinet door installation easy! Get drill press accuracy with any hand drill.
- Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales
- Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar
- Simple to use with any drill—no special tools needed
- Adjustable cams ensure proper hinge offset
- Durable carbide-tipped drill bit included
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
Note: A 1/16" bit is required to drill for hinge-mounting screws. Not included.
- The Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the Concealed Hinge Jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
The Concealed Hinge Jig allows you to drill cup holes for concealed cabinet door hinges (sometimes called “Euro hinges”) using just a drill. The jig positions an included carbide-tipped bit exactly at the proper position and offset, and drills to the perfect depth every time thanks to a depth stop collar. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that you can mount cabinet doors that fit great and work properly.
Concealed hinges are great for mounting cabinet doors because they stay out of sight, they’re adjustable, and they work very well. Mounting them, though, requires drilling a large hole at a very specific position and depth. The Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of drilling those holes, and allows you to do it with nothing more than a drill and the carbide-tipped bit that comes with the jig.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.