Kreg DK1100 FE Single-Spindle Electric Pocket Hole Machine
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life
- One-touch, foot pedal operation
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning
- Dust collection chute for efficient chip removal
- Electric Operation
- The DK1100 series of machines are the standard in the industry for drilling a single Pocket-Hole at a time. We’ve packed a ton of functional features into these machines that really set them apart from the competition. Choose from electric or pneumatic powered, freestanding or bench-mounted to fit the way you build. Each DK1100 machine is built with true industrial-grade motors that provide the power to run day after day – quickly, quietly, and reliably – in even the most high-production environments. For most shops, this translates into previously unheard of productivity and efficiency. Something we could all use more of.
- Add real productivity and efficiency to your shop with the ‘Production Pocket-Hole Standard.’ This model works with any standard 20 amp 110V outlet and features a strong 1-1/2 hp electric motor, single-spindle simplicity, and a cycle time of less than one second.
- Convenient Swing Stops
Quickly position two Pocket-Holes across rails of various widths by placing it against one stop, drilling the hole, then repeating with the rail against the other stop. For drilling Pocket-Holes in panels, the stops simply swing out of the way.
- Adjustable Fence
Adjustments couldn’t be easier as the fence adjusts right from the topside of the machine to let you center a screw in 1/2” to 1-1/2” thick materials. The hold down clamp also adjusts to allow materials up to 4” thick to be drilled.
- Quick Drill Bit Changes
Changing drill bits is a quick and simple process. Simply loosen the collet with the provided allen wrench, replace with a new bit and you are back in production in less than 60 seconds.
- Motors Built to Last
The industrial grade motors used in Kreg machines are built for long lasting service. Kreg machines are also designed to minimize stress on moving parts, greatly reducing the likelihood of failure.
|Motor:||1-1/2 hp 110 V single phase|
|Drill Bits:||DKDB Drill Bit (3/8” Shank Dia. 3/16” Pilot, 1/2” long)|
|CFM Rating:||1 cfm clamp cylinder (90 psi min)|
|Cycle Time:||1 second|
|Material Clamping Capacity:||4”|
|Hole Centering Capability:||1/2” material to 1-1/2” material|
|Dimensions:||50” H x 24” W x 24” D (40” Table Height)|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.