Kreg, DK3100 Multi-Spindle Pocket-Hole Machine
- Pocket Holes... Twice as Fast! The Kreg Multi-Spindle Pocket-Hole Machine DK3100 is the only pocket hole machine on the market that has the ability to drill two pocket holes in one machine cycle across rails of varying widths.
- Drill spindles in the Kreg Multi-Spindle Pocket-Hole Machine are fixed at 3/4-inch, 1-inch and 1-3/4-inch on center allowing it to drill today's most common rail widths of 1-1/2-inch up to 3-3/4-inch in one machine cycle.
- Three step drill bits are utilized in the machine, one of which is left-handed.
- Like all Kreg machines, the DK3100 features the ability to center a screw in 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick material, hardened steel drill guides that maximize drill bit life and minimize bit deflection, swing stops that ease material positioning with both rails and panels, and a one-touch foot pedal that fires the triple spindle drill head in a lightening quick one second.
Kreg Multi-Spindle Pocket-Hole Machine DK3100 Features:
- 3/4-inch, 1-inch, and 1-3/4-inch spindle spacings
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life
- One-touch, foot pedal operation
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning
- Dust collection chutes for efficient chip removal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.