Kreg, K4 Pocket Hole Kreg Jig 13832
- The K4 Kreg Jig has a simple design that allows you to “Drill” drive. THAT’S IT, DONE! No more shoving the job to one side to finish later.
- Kreg Jig's patented 3 hole removable guide allows perfect placement of Pocket holes in numerous materials.
- The clamp never has to be released and the work piece never has to be reposition.
- You can remove the Kreg Jig from the base and repair anything anywhere.
- The Kreg Jig's drill guide has hardened steel cores that protect the bit and support the work piece through the entire stroke - This allows the job to be finished with less bit deflection, less tear out, and a clean finish for detailed work.
- The large clamping recess makes it easy to secure your Kreg Jig to the worktable using any bar clamp.
- The Kreg Jigs rear mounted design provides secure rigidity and solid hold strength; to make an adjustment to the Kreg Jig release the Lock Nut and Dial to correct setting.
- The Kreg Jig’s blue body is made of glass-reinforced nylon which is resilient and flexable, without losing the Kreg Jig’s strength and durability.
- It features an optimal drilling angle to increase the efficiency and keep the overall size of the pocket minimal (about 1 ½ in size).
- The Kreg jig a wood chip relief hole for every drill-guide hole to keep the bit clear of wood chips, lessen drill torque and increase the life of your drill bits.
Click here for our selection of Pocket Hole Screws for use with any jig holes.
Tool Features: K4
- The Kreg K4 has a removeable Drill Guide for benchtop and mobile use.
- Doubles as a repair tool.
- The Kreg K4 Pocket hole Jig has 1/8” incremental settings for materials from 1/2” to 1-1/2” thick.
- Patented three drill guide fixed spacing on the K4 Drill Guide tool.
Kreg K4 Kit Includes:
- Kreg Jig®
- Stepped Drill Bit
- 6” Square Driver
- Starter Screw Set
- Starter Plug Set
- SkillBuilder™ DVD & Quick-Start Guide
- Durable, compact carrying case