Kreg, K4MS Pocket Hole Jig Master System 14420
- The Ultimate Kit for Kreg Joinery The Kreg Jig® Master System is the best Pocket-Hole Jig on the market, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast.
- Between its solid clamp, large clamping recess, Dust-Collection Attachment, Material Support Stop, removable 3-Hole Drill Guide, and seemingly endless adjustability, this jig truly has it all!
- Now featuring a Bonus Mini Kreg Jig for a Limited Time.
- The Large Clamping Recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using Kreg's multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or c-clamp.
- The Kreg Jig's rear-mounted clamp has a proven design offering incredible rigidity and uncompromising hold-strength.
- Adjustments are as easy as releasing the lock-nut, and rotating to the correct setting.
- Thanks to its innovative Removable Drill Guide, the Kreg Jig® Master System can be many tools at once.
- 1st, a sturdy benchtop jig utilizing the benchtop base for high-speed production Pocket-Holes
- 2nd, a contractor-grade jig for work on the road through use of the portable base.
- 3rd, a high quality repair jig with the addition of Spacer Blocks to the bottom of the Drill Guide.
3-Hole Drill Guide w/ Hardened Steel Core
- Kreg's patented 3-Hole Drill Guide lets you make perfectly placed Pocket-Holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses (from 1/2” to 1-1/2”, in 1/8” increments).
- Every Kreg Drill Guide features a hardened steel core which carries a full Lifetime Guarantee.
- The core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke, resulting in minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean pluggable Pocket-Hole.
Material Support Stop
- The Material Support Stop can be set at any distance from the jig to help you repeat the same Pocket-Hole over and over again.
- It can also be swung out of the way to serve as a height support for large panels.
Glass-Reinforced Nylon Body
- The blue body of the every Kreg Jig is actually made from a heavy-duty glass-reinforced nylon.
- This unique composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability.
- Kreg Jig Master System features an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the Pocket-Hole.
- The result is a compact Pocket-Hole, less than 1-1/2” in size.
- The Kreg Jig Master System includes 1 wood-chip relief hole for every Drill Guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimize drill torque, increase the longevity of your drill bits and allow you to complete a perfect Pocket-Hole in one plunge instead of three!
- Kreg Jig Master System
- Face Clamp
- Portable Base
- Drill Guide Spacer
- Material Support Stop
- Dust Collection Attachment
- Bonus Mini Kreg Jig
- 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit
- 6" Square Driver
- 3" Square Driver
- Starter Screw Set
- Starter Plug Set
- Quick-Start Guide
- SkillBuilder DVD
- Durable carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.