- Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 6" reach (152mm); clamps materials up to 5" thick (127mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
Wood Project Clamps are perfect for Kreg Joinery, project assembly, general clamping, and more. Available in two sizes — 6" reach and 3" reach — these versatile clamps have large clamp faces that distribute clamping force evenly and won't mar delicate surfaces. They are compatible with the Kreg Jig® R3's Clamp Pad Adapter, and with the Kreg Jig® Portable Base.
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, Wood Project Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
- Wood Project Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
|Clamping Method||Handheld clamping with auto-adjusting technology|
|Clamping Capacity||Materials up to 5" thick (127mm)|
|Adjustment Knob||Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure|
|Handles||Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue|
|Clamp Body||Highly durable, all-metal construction|
|Compatible With||Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.