Kreg, KHI-Pull Cabinet Hardware Jig 14542
- Install Knobs and Pulls the Worry-Free Way – with Easy, Repeatable Accuracy
- Adjustable guides for accurate hole placement
- Built-in measuring scales for repeatable results
- Versatile for mounting single and multi-hole knobs
- Adjustable edge guide for easy positioning
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
- Durable hardened-steel drill guides
- Whether you’re updating your cabinets or you’re building a project from scratch, adding hardware like knobs and pulls is often one of the final steps—and one of the most intimidating. Drill the holes incorrectly, and it can be very difficult to correct the mistake. The Cabinet Hardware Jig takes all the guesswork out of the process by allowing you to drill straight, accurately positioned holes every time, so you’ll know that every piece of hardware is positioned correctly and consistently.
- The Cabinet Hardware Jig features moveable, hardened-steel drill guides that lock in place to align with common hole-spacing measurements for cabinet knobs and pulls. This allows you to confidently drill straight, accurately positioned holes. A moveable edge guide and built-in measuring scales (in imperial and metric) ensure that those holes will be positioned where you want it every time, which means you can drill as many holes as you need without the uncertainty and potential mistakes that can come with measuring and marking every one.
- The Cabinet Hardware Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. All you need is a drill and a 3/16", bit, and the ability to set the jig to match your hardware and the position where you want it to go. Durable polymer construction makes the jig tough but light, and hardened-steel drill guides ensure that you’ll get straight, accurate holes—whether you’re drilling one, a few, or hundreds.
NOTE: 3/16" (5mm) drill bit required - does not come included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.