This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Kreg, KJMICRODGB Micro Pocket Drill Guide 13990
- With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply can’t go.
- Designed for use with the Kreg Jig® or Kreg Jig® Master System.
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide.
- Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock, down to 1” wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in ½” thick material like drawer boxes.
- Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide
- Micro Pocket™ Drill Bit
- Micro Pocket™ Depth Collar
- Starter Screw Set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.