Kreg, KMA2600 Square-Cut 14508
- Unlike a standard square, the Kreg Square-Cut™ features an adjustable guide arm which locks-in your saw’s unique base-to-blade offset, allowing you to instantly align your saw blade to the pencil mark and make perfect 90 degree cuts, time after time.
- The Square-Cut's adjustable guide arm compensates for the length from the blade to the edge of your base plate, and can be set to match any circular saw or jig saw.
- No more eye-balling the blade on the pencil mark or using your tape measure to get the correct set-back… just faster results, fewer mistakes, and less aggravation.
- Adjustable arm requires no trimming
- Switch back and forth between any circular or jig saw
- Supports workpieces up to 12” wide
- Rubber feet ensure secure control
- Low-profile design won’t interfere with saw
- Built-in Roof Pitch Scale for cutting siding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.