Kreg, KMA2800 Crown-Pro Jig Crown Molding Tool KMA2800
- Installing crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home.
- The Kreg Crown-Pro crown molding jig simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster!
- The uniquely designed Kreg Crown-Pro Jig Crown Molding Tool holds your trim at the exact angle required, eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult 'coping'.
- The unique curved design of theKreg Crown-Pro Jig Crown Molding Tool lets you compensate for a wide variety of crown molding spring angles, and it's extension arms let you work with crown up to 5-1/2" wide.
- 10” saws will work with crown up to 3-1/2” wide, depending on manufacturer.
- 12” saws will work with crown up to 5-1/2” wide, depending on manufacturer.
- Easy to use for inside and outside crown molding corners
- Works with crown molding up to 5-1/2" wide
- Angle-Finder Included ensures accurate results
- Curved base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60 degrees
- 8 no-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Front-Facing instructions so you get the cut right every time
- Free crown installation video in the SkillBuilder section of our media player
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.