Kreg, KPHJ920 Pocket-Hole Jig XL 24446
- Create pocket holes with twice the strength using the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig XL.
- This extra-large jig makes it easy to build big and build strong using 2x4 or 4x4 boards, paired with the impressive holding power of XL Pocket-Hole Screws.
- The Pocket-Hole Jig XL features hardened-steel drill guides that position the stepped XL drill bit at the perfect angle for extra-large pocket holes.
- The two drill guides position a pair of pocket holes at ideal spacing on the width of a 2x4 or 4x4 – but spacing can be adjusted by twisting the two drill guides apart easily to use them separately.
- The GripMaxx™ material on the underside of the jig helps it stay put while you drill. The jig includes a clamp pad adapter to secure your jig easily with Kreg clamps, as well as many other brands.
- Combined with the strength of XL Pocket-Hole Screws, which are specially engineered with extra holding power, the Pocket-Hole Jig XL is perfect for building big.
- Creates pocket hole joints with twice as strong as standard pocket-hole joints
- Works with 2x4 and 4x4 boards
- Hardened-steel drill guides
- Twist-apart dual drill guides
- GripMaxx™ non-slip surfaces
- Simple jig and drill-bit setup
|Capacity||Materials 1 1/2" thick and thicker, presets at 1 1/2" and 3 1/2"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.