Kreg, PRS1045 Precision Router Table System 24433
- Fully-Enclosed Self-Squaring Fence Travels Parallel to Miter Slot
- Precision Lens Cursor Offers Incredible Accuracy Without a Tape Measure and Pencil
- Professionally Edgebanded, Steel-Strut Reinforced MDF Top
- Impact Resistant Easy-Slide™ Micro-Dot Skin
- Phenolic Insert Plate (9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8”)
- Dual Reducing Rings (2”, 1-13/64”) Feature Porter-Cable Guide Bushing Compatibility
- Unique Bottom-Up Levelers Feature 8 Individual Contact Points for Leveling Accuracy
- Independent Fence Faces Allow the Table to Double as a Vertical Jointer
- The Kreg PRS1045 is a quality router table and one of the most important tools for any woodworker to have in there workshop. From routing a simple dado, to putting the finishing touch on a countertop, or building an entire set of raised panel doors, the Kreg Precision Router Table can do it – through a series of innovative new features – helps woodworkers of all levels finish projects faster, easier, and with greater precision than ever before.
- Taking design cues from high-end table saw rip fences, the Precision Router Table Fence features a t-square style design which keeps the fence permanently parallel to the miter slot.
- This automatic squaring lets you fully utilize your miter slot and makes it easier than ever to make small adjustments on the fly.
- The fence is made from an incredibly rigid fully-enclosed aluminum extrusion which helps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.