This item is not in stock and must be Special Ordered.
Kreg PRS2100 Precision Benchtop Router Table
Full-Size Router Table Capability in a Portable Package
Includes an anodized-aluminum fence with independent sliding faces
Rugged steel stand with vibration-dampening rubber feet
Edgebanded, reinforced-MDF top (16" x 24")
Tabletop height of 16"
Impact-resistant, Easy-Slide Micro-Dot Skin
Full-size router insert plate (91/4" x 113/4" x 3/8") with 3 Level-Loc Reducing Rings
Unique bottom-up insert plate levelers for leveling accuracy
- Includes a rugged fence with independent sliding faces and a Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace
- The Kreg Precision Benchtop Router Table offers more features of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. If tou need a router table for the job site or a compact router table in the shop, the PRS2100 Benchtop Router Table is the solution for you.
- The PRS2100 table top is made from an edge-banded, vibration- and noise-resistant MDF, and features an Easy-Slide Micro-Dot skin. The skin is constructed from a high-pressure laminate, which allows you to easily slide workpieces across the surface.
- The Router Table Insert Plate measures a std 3/8" x 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" and supports even the largest routers, and it features Kreg’s new Level-Loc Reducing Rings that twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface. Three Level-Loc rings are included: 1", 13/16" (for use with Porter-Cable style guide bushings), and 2-1/8". More Level-Loc ring sizes are available in a set of 5 (sold separately). The plate also has laser-engraved markings on the underside that make it easy to mount any router, and it comes with a set of Kreg’s Precision Insert Levelers.
- A heavy-duty aluminum fence has quarter-turn locking levers. This allows quick fence adjustment and confident locking, they're easy to use and stay out of the way behind the fence. The fence comes with independent sliding faces to provide increased workpiece support around the bit, and, with the use of the included jointing rods, allow the table to be used as a vertical jointer. A bit guard and a dust-collection port are also included.
- It features a stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, an edge-banded table-top with impact-resistant Micro-Dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence
- Precision Benchtop Router Table
- Insert plate with Level-Loc rings
- Plate levelers
- Aluminum fence with dust-collection port
- Bit guard
- Jointing rods
- Assembly hardware
- Owner's manual
|Insert Plate Material||Phenolic|
|Table Surface Dimensions||16" x 24"|
|Fence Material||Aircraft-grade, anodized aluminum|
|Overall Dimensions||20" x 28-1/4" x 20-1/4"|
|Overall Product Weight||26 lbs.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.