Kreg R3 Pocket Hole Jig Jr Kit 13631
- Perfect for repairs or building on-the-go, the Kreg Jig® Jr. is an amazing little jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection.
- Whether you’re crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery™ on the road, the Jr.’s small design lets you work where you need to most.
- The Kreg Jig® Jr. can be secured to the workpiece with any standard bar or c-clamp, or, thanks to the Jr.’s Clamp Pad Adapter, you can slide any Kreg Face Clamp into place for faster and more repeatable Pocket-Holes.
- From thin drawer boxes and craft projects to stout 2x4’s, this jig can handle them all; allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2” to 1-1/2” thick in 1/8” increments.
- Easy-Press™ Positioning Sliders let you set the jig properly by moving the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body.
- Body made of heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon that offers resiliency & flexibility without sacrificing strength and durability
- Has an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize overall size of Pocket-Hole.
- Wood-chip relief holes designed to keep drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimize drill torque & increase longevity of drill bit
- Hardened steel Drill Guide core allows minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out & clean, pluggable Pocket-Holes fit for finish work (also has exclusive 100% Lifetime Guarantee)
- Durable plastic carrying case has molded-in Depth Collar Gauge for handy reference.
To watch a Video Demo of the R3F:
Kreg R3F Pocket Hole Jig Promo Video
- Kreg Jig Jr.
- Clamp Pad Adapter
- Stepped Drill Bit
- 6” Driver Bit
- Depth Collar & Allen Wrench
- Starter Screw Set
- Compact Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.