- The DK1100 FP (Floor Pneumatic) is housed in a floor standing cabinet. This Single-spindle machine features the ability to center a screw in 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick material, hardened steel drill guides that maximize drill bit life and minimize bit deflection, swing stops that ease material positioning with both rails and panels, and a one-touch foot pedal that fires the drill spindle in a lightening quick one second.
- This is a fully pneumatic machine built to run day after day in rugged, high-production environments.
- The DK1100 single-spindle machines are fully-automatic production pocket hole machines. Designed to run in the most demanding high-volume production environments, they are built with true industrial quality motors that provide the power, precision and reliability to get the job done.
Kreg Single-Hole Machines Features:
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life
- One-touch, foot pedal operation
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning
- Dust collection chute for efficient chip removal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.