Kreg, SML-C125B-100 Out-Door Blue Coat 1¼-inch Pocket Hole Screws 100pk 13830
- Blue-Kote is the newest generation of rust-resistant screws from Kreg, providing up to 400% more weather resistance than zinc-plated screws.
- It’s the best choice for the majority of exterior Pocket-Screw Applications and general exterior construction.
- Kreg's most common screw head type is the Maxi-Loc which is a washer head screw.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Screw Length: 1-1/4"
- Pack of 100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.