Kreg, SML-C125SS-100 Stainless Steel 1¼'' Coarse Pocket Hole Screws (100-pk) 15572
- Kreg's Stainless Screws are specially designed for maritime applications, excessive exposure to water, and other exceedingly
- corrosive environments such as ACQ treated lumber.
- If you’re looking for the ultimate in rust protection, this is it.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous
- amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter
- provides greater holding power
- Thread Type: Coarse
- Length: 1¼-inch (32mm)
- Washer Head: #2 square drive
- Quantity: 100 pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.