Kreg, SML-C150B-100 Out-Door 1.5'' Pocket Hole Screws 100pk 13876
- Blue-Kote™ is the newest generation of rust-resistant screws from Kreg, providing up to 400% more weather resistance than zinc-plated screws.
- It’s the best choice for the majority of exterior Pocket-Screw Applications and general exterior construction.
- Kreg's most common screw head type is the Maxi-LocTM which is a washer head screw.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Screw Length: 1-1/2"
- Pack of 100