Roll over image to zoom in
Kreg, SML-C2-50 2'' Coarse Thread Pocket Hole Screws 50pk 13622
- Kreg's most common screw head type is the Maxi-LocTM which is a washer head screw.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Zinc coatings provide adequate rust protection
- Screw Length: 2"
- Pack of 100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.