Kreg, SML-F125SS-100 Stainles Steel 1¼'' Fine Pocket Hole Screws (100-pk) 15579
- Kreg's Stainless Screws are specially designed for maritime applications, excessive exposure to water, and other exceedingly
- corrosive environments such as ACQ treated lumber.
- If you’re looking for the ultimate in rust protection, this is it.
- The large bearing surface of the washer head is designed to seat securely in the bottom of the pocket, providing a tremendous
- amount of consistent clamping force on the joint line.
- Fine thread screws are the preferred choice in hardwoods as they eliminate any chance of splitting the wood.
- Thread Type: Fine
- Length: 1¼-inch (32mm)
- Washer Head: #2 square drive
- Quantity: 100 pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.