Kreg, SPS-F150-1000 1½-inch Fine Thread Pocket Hole Screws 1000-pk 13670
- The pan head is a slightly smaller head size that allows it to easily get below flush when joining ½” material. This is particularly helpful when joining ½” to ½” plywood for drawer boxes.
- Fine thread screws are the preferred choice in hardwoods as they eliminate any chance of splitting the wood.
- Case Hardened Steel - No Bending and no Breaking
- Self-Tapping Tip - No Need to Drill Pilot Holes
- Zinc coatings provide adequate rust protection
- Screw Length: 1-1/2"
- Pack of 1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.